Follow VinVanCo

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

EXTERIOR COLOR FOR PANDORA

I've been thinking about the exterior color of Pandora now that I've decided it's going to have a Polynesian theme. I had been thinking about a simple white, but now I'm beginning to lean towards something a bit more tropical in vibe.

One direction I'm liking is a darker turquiose based on one I've posted many times on my Facebook page as a great example of a tastefully modified Econoline.

When you look at the barkcloth sample I plan to use for the back window curtains and other areas such as the driver and passenger door panels, you can see how nicely it would compliment a darker solid turquoise color. 

OPTION #1: DARK TURQUOISE.




OPTION #2: DEEP OLIVE: 









OPTION #3: GREEN PUTTY:







OPTION#4: DARK GREY PUTTY.
This is another color I'm considering, a solid darker grey with just a tinge of green. Very unusual.





No comments:

Post a Comment